Region 4 (TX) Partners With Safe & Sound Education,
Powered by JDP
JD Palatine, creator of Safe & Sound Education, has partnered with Region 4 Education Service Center to make comprehensive background check services available to school districts, charter schools, colleges and other state agencies who join the Region 4 cooperative. The partnership allows Region 4’s cooperative members to enter into Region 4 agreements with the assurance that all state required procurement requirements have been met.
Are you a Region 4 Member with questions?
Click here to email Virgil Tiemann, Ed. D.
Education Specialist, Administrative Services of Region 4 Education Center
Why use Safe & Sound Education, instead of, or, in addition to DPS?
- DPS has only Texas information.
- The Safe & Sound Education Search meets Texas requirements for volunteer screening and includes national databases across the country, including all states’ sex offender registries.
- Texas law requires finger printing for all new hires, and Safe & Sound Education checks help cover gaps in finger printing results.
Simple Setup Process
It only takes a few minutes to 48 hours for our account setup process to take effect. The setup process is simple:
- Provide your account information (username, phone, fax, email).
- Provide a signed End-User Agreement.
- Receive training and run searches, enter data and submit orders.
- Review reports on our web-based platform.